Job Title – AP/AR Analyst
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible to process all authorized invoices for payment. In addition the Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible to confirm expense reports are accurate and approved, match receivers to payments, cash application, fixed assets and general accounting support.
Examples of Typical Activities:
- Enter invoices into ERP system, match receivers with invoices
- Match receipts to expense reports
- Prepare checks for payment to vendors
- Cash application of customer payments
- Prepare various journal entries during month end close process
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Fixed asset tracking
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
A minimum of 1-5 years of relevant experience
Required Technical Competencies
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data Entry
- Phone Skills
Desired Secondary Competencies
Experience with Netsuite
Required Behavioral Competencies
- Manages Work – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Applied Learning – Assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner.
- Follow Up – Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considers the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
- Work Standards – Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.