This person will work on areas such as rental billing, reviewing institutional pump contracts, support the CFO on tax and audit requirements, manage Ameda’s institutional pumps and fixed assets, and act as the company’s system administrator. As a member of this dynamic team - your input, efforts and contributions will have a direct impact on the bottom line. This position is a member of the finance team.
Examples of Typical Activities
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Assist Finance team with tax and audit requirements
- Pump fulfillment
- Rental billing
- Contract review
- Administrator for NetSuite, Concur, AvaTax, and credit cards
- Ad Hoc reports and analysis as needed
- Special projects as requested
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Additionally, 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
Mass Retail experience a plus
Required Technical Competencies
Required Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Credit and Collection Policies
- Proficient with computers (MS Office Suite, Data entry)
- Netsuite Knowledge a plus
- EDI knowledge a plus
- Planning and Organizing – Establishes courses of action for themself to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Applied Learning – Assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner.
- Follow Up – Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considers the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
- Work Standards – Sets high standards of performance; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.