This role will work with our external/internal business partners to properly manage the relationship of his/her accounts from start to finish. This includes but not limited to: setting up on-boarding portals, managing product portfolio, cash collection disputes, EDI order processing, and overall problem resolution. In addition, this person will work on such areas as order fulfillment, customer collection calls, researching unapplied/credit memos, rental billing and collection, and return authorization. This person will also support the management of our institutional fleet of rental pumps. As a member of this dynamic team - your input, efforts and contributions will have a direct impact on the bottom line. This position is a member of the finance team.
Cover letter and resume required.
Examples of Typical Activities
- Working with the Finance Team to reconcile customer charge backs
- Working with the operations departments on Mass Retail Inventory availability
- Pump fulfillment
- Rental billing/collection
- Assure Customer billings are correct
- Make collection calls
- Investigate and resolve cash disputes
- Set up new customers
- Participate in the annual price increase process
- Help Establish credit lines for customers
- Basic accounting understanding
- Special projects as requested
Bachelor’s Degree in Business plus. Additionally, 2-5 years of relevant experience
Healthcare/Mass Retail experience a plus
Required Technical Competencies
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Credit and Collection Policies
- Proficient with computers (MS Office Suite, Data entry)
- Netsuite Knowledge a plus
- EDI knowledge a plus
Required Behavioral Competencies
Work Standards –
- Planning and Organizing – Establishes courses of action for themself to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Applied Learning – Assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner.
- Follow Up – Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considers the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
Sets high standards of performance; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed