Since 1942, Ameda, Inc. has been dedicated to helping moms and babies breastfeed successfully. We are looking for a Production Design/Marketing Assistant to work as part of a small team. The Production Design/Marketing Assistant will possess a strong focus on artwork production and design. They will be responsible for producing various types of marketing packaging, labeling, collateral, and communications while maintaining brand consistency.
The ideal candidate will have a strong artwork production background with creative design experience. Marketing experience would also be useful. The candidate will be a self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage several projects at once.
The Production Designer/ Marketing Assistant will need to be personable with a can-do attitude. The candidate will need to follow the directions/lead of the marketing team and work with cross-functional teams occasionally. They will be expected to work quickly and efficiently and have a good understanding of processes.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop on Mac computers is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines and templates for retail cartons, instructional pieces, labels, brochures, flyers, and other marketing collateral.
- Preparing artwork for print production and working with outside printers/vendors for artwork proofing and/or specifications.
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts when necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
- Knowledge of how to electronically and manually file artwork.
- Working knowledge of routing artwork through artwork approval systems would be a plus.