Ameda has been the first name in breast pumps for over 70 years.
When you can’t be there, your breast milk still can with breast pumping. Any new mom will tell you that a good breast pump is essential to keep up your milk supply when you need to be apart from your baby or if your baby is too premature or sick to breastfeed.
Click on the links below to learn more about:
- Reasons why mothers may need to use a breast pump. Learn more.
- Criteria to consider to select the breast pump that’s right for you. Learn more.
- Tips on how to get started with breast pumping. Learn more.
- Guidelines for storing your milk and giving stored milk to your baby. Learn more.
- How to be successful at breastfeeding when going back to work. Learn more.
- Reaching full milk production with a breast pump when your baby can’t breastfeed. Learn more.
- A number of resources providing information and support for breast pumping. Learn more.