Inspire and Commit to Each Other
Our personal integrity, trust of our colleagues, and dedication to our work creates an environment of respect and excellence throughout Ameda®.
This Ameda Core Value leads to a team-oriented culture where all are challenged to think beyond the obvious. If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction with us. At Ameda, you can make a contribution to an industry dedicated to improving the lives of mothers and babies.
There is no typical day at Ameda. Our market and our customers are always changing. This results in a highly stimulating atmosphere, where each employee can flourish based on his or her area of expertise.
Ameda is committed to creating opportunities for qualified, enthusiastic employees who want to broaden their skills. Our growth makes it possible to offer a spectrum of development options. We are interested in learning more about you. Resumes can be sent to Recruiting@ameda.com.
We are seeking an on-site ParentCare/call center team member.
Ameda, Inc., one of the leading breast pump manufacturers for new mothers, is looking for an experienced individual to be a part of our on-site ParentCare Service team/call center located in Buffalo Grove, IL. A ParentCare Specialist is the voice of the company to our customer and serves as a customer advocate. A ParentCare Specialist is required to be caring, empathetic, knowledgeable and respectful as they assist Ameda customers. Troubleshooting, product support, answering basic consumer questions and follow-up on consumer orders and shipments is provided via the ParentCare support phone line, email, and social media.
Examples of Typical Activities:
- Encourage, support and promote customer service best practices, department morale and Ameda Inc. core values.
- Display respectful, caring, and professional attitude to assist, support and troubleshoot with all customers.
- Effective and efficient resolution of issues by telephone, email and social media in accordance with company policies and procedures. Answering telephone calls received through the ParentCare Support line is the main priority with emphasis on first call resolution.
- Collect and document all customer interaction related to product quality and escalate through proper channels when required.
- Support continuous improvement and make improvement suggestions to policy and procedures while keeping the best interest of the customer and Ameda in mind.
- Actively prioritize workload, multi-tasking proficiency, and seek additional tasks and projects while increasing knowledge base of Ameda products and applications.
- Perform general administrative follow-up and documentation of calls and questions in a timely manner.
- Place orders for replacement parts.
- Work with business customers on order entry and follow up.
- Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance, learns and complies with all safety and health rules and regulations for the designated work areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to cope with a fast pace environment
- Team Player
- Works well independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Previous work in a team environment
- Open to constructive feedback
- Computer skills: typing skills (min 30 words/min), Excel and Word proficiency
- 2 years previous experience in call center customer service setting; medical related field a plus
- Customer Relationship Management system experience
- ERP System experience, Netsuite a plus
- Call center experience
- Leadership experience
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes actions to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
- Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as the lead of a team to move members toward the completion of goals.
- Managing Work – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Accurately checks processes and tasks.
- Customer Focus- Resolves time sensitive issues by actively listening to the customer and demonstrating appropriate empathy; effectively balances the needs of the customer with the needs of the business