Ameda MiniFil Colostrum Collection Containers
Ameda MiniFil are smaller-sized, ready-to-use colostrum and breast milk collection containers especially designed for NICU care to support the critical early months of breastfeeding. Ideal for handling small quantities of breast milk, MiniFil bottles help eliminate the need to transfer between containers, minimizing any potential loss of “liquid gold” and the risk of exposure to contaminants. They are clearly marked to measure your milk, and have space for clear labeling. Available in 50mL and 80mL sizes.
Please contact your Ameda representative for more information by filling out the form below.
COMPATIBLE WITH: Platinum Multi-User Hospital Breast Pump, Ameda Elite Multi-User Breast Pump, Ameda Mya Joy Breastpump, Ameda Finesse Breast Pumps, Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pumps, HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- The Ameda MiniFil Colostrum Collection Containers can be used to safely store expressed milk in the fridge or freezer. Clearly marked to measure your milk, they have space for clear labeling & universal threading compatible with all standard pump kits.
- These easy-to-use bottles come with 2-piece lock-tight bottle caps to protect your milk during storage. The caps and bottles are dishwasher and freezer safe, so you can easily clean bottles between uses and freeze breastmilk for longer storage.
- As part of our mission to empower you achieve your breastfeeding goals, we provide a wide suite of breast pumps, breast milk storage and nursing and pumping accessories to make your experience more comfortable, safe & convenient.
- Each of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call The Ameda Difference. As the first name in breast pumps, our breast pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.
- The Ameda Difference means we stand by our breastfeeding products. Ameda's line of breastfeeding aids and pumps stand out even when compared to leading competitors.
- Designed for use in the hospital and NICU Ready to Use.