Ameda Mya Hospital Strength Milk Collection System Kit
Designed to work specifically with the Ameda Mya Pump and the Mya Pro, the Ameda Mya Milk Collection System features a protective barrier that protects breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants while pumping. The milk collection system has everything you need to start pumping today. Experience top-of-the-line equipment found in hospitals around the country, in the comfort of your home because you and your baby deserve the best there is. All Ameda Mya Milk Collection Kits are BPA and DEHP free. Our milk collection system features a protective barrier that protects the breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants like bacteria and viruses while pumping. Pump tubing exposed to aerosols of milk or water can also become contaminated with mold growth. Ameda’s kit prevents milk and/or moisture from entering tubing — eliminating the risk of dangerous mold growth.
Assembling Your Mya Milk Collection System:
COMPATIBLE WITH: Ameda Mya Breast Pump, Ameda Mya Pro Breast Pump
- Proven airlock protection prevents backflow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping.
- Solid barrier keeps narrow pump tubing dry and free from contaminants, so no need to clean or replace it. Also available as sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use kits for hospital use.
- Converts easily to a manual pump with One-Hand breast pump adapter for more pumping options.
- Single or double pumping options to meet a mother’s varying needs.
- Each of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call The Ameda Difference. As the first name in breast pumps, our breast pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.
- BPA free, DEHP free