Manager of Contracts and Pricing
The Manager of Contracts and Pricing is a full-time position, but can also be a temp position or contract to hire. The person in this position is responsible for the proposal/bid and contracting cycle covering primarily institutional and governmental customers in the US market.
The Manager will serve as the primary point person for Ameda’s sales management for new opportunities involving National Accounts, Federal Government, State/Local Government/WIC and IDN contracting. The manager will also be responsible for overseeing relationships with retailers, distributors and prime vendors including the monthly and quarterly reporting of fees, rebates and tracings.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Pricing and Contracts Staff.
- Oversee and contribute to all aspects of customer contracting/bids including receiving, preparing and responding to all proposal requests for National Accounts, Federal Government, State/Local Government/WIC and IDN’s.
- Understand, edit and respond to contractual language to ensure compliance to acceptable standards/business practices and coordinate with Legal for review and approval.
- Lead projects requiring support and agreement between business units and other functional areas to establish and revise business policies and practices, to support ongoing customer demands in the marketplace.
- Coordinate deal/pricing analysis and strategy
- Contribute to effective implementation of new price programs and corresponding new business practices.
- Supervise and contribute to the preparation and distribution of launch materials and maintain online databases to ensure access to current information for field sales associates.
- Participate in training for sales and other staff pertaining to proper implementation and utilization of contracts and programs.
- Manage relationships with prime vendors/distributors and retail/rental stations.
- Oversee administrative functions including administrative fees, contract sales reports, sales tracings, prime vendor rebates and chargebacks, GPO membership processing and committed volume agreement/participation forms for GPO members.