Ameda® ComfortGel® HydroGel Pads
ComfortGel Extended-Use Hydrogel pads may provide soothing, cooling relief and protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. They help create a moist wound environment that is recommended for optimal wound care. Pads fit discreetly and securely inside most nursing bras for extra cushioning and protection from rubbing against clothing while healing. Long life, pads can be rinsed and reused.
- Provides cool, soothing relief of nipple discomfort upon application
- Wearable inside clothing for discreet protection from rubbing during healing
- Creates a moist healing environment recommended by hospitals for optimal care
- Product can be rinsed and reused
(2) ComfortGel pads
(2) Plastic storage sleeves
Instructions for use
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.