Deluxe Penguin Nutritional Warmer Single Well
Going beyond just warming breast milk, the Penguin ensures each feeding is always safely delivered within the ideal human physiological temperature range of 98F-100F, regardless of the starting temperature. A feature unique to Penguin, gentle vibration technology prevents potential nutritional degradation by continuously stirring the feeding throughout the warming cycle for a more even and consistent warming and eliminates the need to shake or roll the feeding to even out dangerous hot spots.
Please contact you Ameda representative for more information.
- 360° surround, consistent, low-heat distribution
- Patented “Bag-in-Bag” closed system design of Therma-Liner prevents potential contamination from water
- Leverages thermal transfer properties of water – the most efficient and controlled method for heat exchange
- Gentle vibrating technology mixes feedings through out the warming cycle, eliminating the need to shake or roll it, maintaining the nutritional integrity of breast milk
- Below recommended NICU sound level of <45 Decibels keeps NICU environment quiet
- Hold time of 30 minutes to maintain ideal temperature after the warming cycle is complete
- Multiple warming profiles makes Penguin very easy to use and customizable
- Patented jacket conforms to most feeding containers used in the NICU
- Best-in-class service and 2-year warranty
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.