HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Our milk collection system features the world’s only FDA-cleared patented protective barrier that protects the breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants like bacteria and viruses while pumping. Ameda® HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems are without BPA or DEHP. Pump tubing exposed to aerosols of milk or water can also become contaminated with mold growth. Ameda’s kit prevents milk and/or moisture from entering tubing — eliminating the risk of dangerous mold growth. Learn more about HygieniKit’s FDA-cleared viral barrier here.
- Proven Airlock Protection™ prevents air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping
- Its solid barrier keeps narrow pump tubing dry so no need to clean or replace it
- Also available as sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use kits for hospital use
- Learn more about how to care for your HygieniKit.
- Converts easily to a manual pump with One-Hand breast pump adapter for more pumping options
- Single or double pumping options to meet a mother’s varying needs
- All HygieniKit Systems attach the same way to all Ameda
electric breast pumps simplifying pump use and care