Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield
Our nipple shields feature a unique cut-out design which allows for an increased skin-to-skin contact between mother and baby.
Available in 20mm and 24mm
$7.99 – $14.99
- Encourages baby's latch onto the nipple
- Protects sore or cracked nipples
- Ultra-thin, flexible silicone
- Firmer nipple center allows for a better grip
- Softer surround for breast stimulation by your baby
- Washable and Reusable
- Remove from breast after feeding.
- If uncomfortable during use, stop use and contact your Healthcare Professional.
- Instructions for Use:
Wash hands well with soap and water immediately before breastfeeding. Follow Cleaning and Disinfection steps.
1. Pull back rim to about half the tip.
2. Place opening over nipple.
3. Unfold on breast.
4. If necessary, use fingers to hold shield in place during use.
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.
Title: Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield
Description: Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield
brand_name: Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield