Ameda HygieniKit® Silicone Replacement Diaphragms, 2 Count
These diaphragms, compatible with the HygieniKit Milk Collection System, are an important part of keeping milk safe in our closed system breast pumps. They act as a solid barrier to prevent air, moisture, and milk from entering into pump tubing. This keeps the “wet” side and the “dry” side of the breast pump separate. This means spending less time worrying about cleaning and the quality of the milk you're giving your baby, and instead spending more time with your baby. Compatible with HygieniKit breast pumps and milk collection system. Please note: These diaphragms are only compatible with HygieniKit breast pumps, not with the Mya pumps.
COMPATIBLE WITH: Platinum Multi-User Hospital Breast Pump, Ameda Elite Multi-User Breast Pump, Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump, Ameda Finesse Breast Pumps, Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pumps, HygieniKit Milk Collection System, HygieniKit Spare Parts Kit.
- Preserve the milk's quality with our closed-system pumping.
- Keep the pump tubing free of air, moisture, and milk with these silicone diaphragms acting as a protective barrier.
- Maintain peak pump performance by replacing parts as needed.
- Works with your Ameda Mya breastfeeding equipment to create the easiest possible pumping process.
- Don't waste precious time cleaning, simply throw the diaphragms in the dishwasher and spend time with your baby
- Compatible with all breast pumps that use the Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- Silicone; BPA free, DEHP free
- Maintain pump performance by replacing parts as needed