Ameda Mya Joy PLUS Rechargeable, Quiet, and Portable Double Breast Pump
Meet the Ameda Mya Joy PLUS – the newest member of the Mya Joy family of pumping solutions. Mya Joy PLUS combines the hospital strength performance moms demand with the incredibly small pump design they need. The thoughtfully designed pump comfortably fits in the palm of a hand and has whisper quiet operation. We ”PLUSED” up the new Mya Joy PLUS with additional lifestyle features that include a long-lasting rechargeable battery, USB charging cord and convenient wrist lanyard. All of this from Ameda – the brand Trusted by Hospitals and Loved by Moms for over 80 years.
- Hospital strength performance with two modes of pumping
- Small & lightweight with a rechargeable battery, USB charging cord, and convenient wrist lanyard
- Wide range of suction and speed settings, functions, and CustomFit flange sizes available
- Operates at less than 45dB and allows for discreet pumping anywhere
- Ameda’s HygieniKit true closed system not only helps protect breast milk from backing up into the tubing but also prevents the system from potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and mold growth
- Hospital strength performance
- Up to 250 mmHg suction strength
- Large, backlit digital LCD display with timer and push button controls
- 2-phase adjustable suction modes: Stimulation (6 Levels) & Expression Mode (12 Levels)
- 2-minute auto switch to Expression Mode
- Adaptable for single or double pumping
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides up to 2 hours pumping time on a single charge
- USB charging cord and wall adapter provides flexible charging
- Features Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- Ameda HygieniKit Double Pump Kit supports a seamless transition from hospital to home
- Compatible with Ameda's CustomFitTM Flange System
- 2-year limited warranty with Ameda ParentCare Support
I received an Ameda HygieniKit in the hospital - can I use it with my Mya Joy PLUS Pump?
The HygieniKit you received in the hospital is mostly compatible with your Mya Joy PLUS pumping kit. All CustomFit flanges, containers/lids and tubing from your Ameda hospital kit can be used with the Joy PLUS. The diaphragm and valve pieces in the Joy Plus are slightly different from those used in your HygieniKit so we recommend that only use the diaphragm and valves that come with your Mya Joy PLUS pump (just toss out the old ones). Two new sets of valves and diaphragms come with each Mya Joy PLUS pump.
Is the Mya Joy PLUS rechargeable?
Yes. The Mya Joy PLUS has an internal, rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 hours during normal operation. It can be recharged via the included AC Power Adapter or your own USB Type-C charging cord.
Mya Joy Plus looks small - will it be powerful enough to use when I go back to work?
Yes. The Mya Joy PLUS pump features hospital strength performance and is designed for daily use by moms. It also features two modes of pumping (stimulation and expression) and a large range of settings for mom's comfort. Joy Plus is so small and quiet that Mom can take it with her whereever she needs to go!
Where can I buy spare parts for my Mya Joy PLUS pump?
Mya Joy PLUS parts are conveniently available on the Ameda.com website https://www.ameda.com/products/ and through many online retail and DME partners nationwide including Amazon.
- Ameda Mya Joy PLUS Breast Pump
- AC Power Adapter with USB-C cord
- Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System
- CustomFit™ Flanges (25mm, 28.5mm)
- 2 Extra Valves & Diaphragms (for HygieniKit)
- Instructions for Use (Quick Start Version)