Ameda Pearl® Hospital Grade Breast Pump
Pearl® brings powerful pumping from hospital to home. Pearl's® modern design combines the durability needed for the multi-user/hospital environment with lifestyle features moms expect.
The Pearl® Pump comes with a power adapter IFU and Quick Start Card. The Milk collection kits are sold separately.
Compatible with Ameda’s Universal HygieniKit™ (sold separately).
Hospital Grade Performance; two modes of pumping; Independent speed & suction modes in Expression with 72 settings
The Pearl® is lightweight (less than 3 lbs). It also has a rechargeable battery and an integrated carry handle
Mom controlled suction delivers personalized comfort
operates at less than 45dB for discreet pumping anywhere
Compatible with Ameda’s Universal HygieniKit™ (sold separately) closed system pump kit - proven to protect against potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses and mold growth
Combines powerful performance inside with a protective shell on the outside. Pearl® is designed to build milk supply amongst pump dependent, late preterm and term moms. Pearl® modern design combines the durability needed for the multi-user/hospital environment with lifestyle features moms expect. Pearl® will serve the needs of hospitals and is the ideal multi-user product for WIC and rental stations. Pearl® is perfectly positioned to support continuity of care in the Hospital and Home.
- Proven: Over 90% of moms surveyed were highly satisfied with Pearl®
- Powerful: Hospital Grade / Multi-User Performance with two modes of pumping
- Portable: Lightweight with rechargeable battery and integrated handle
- Smart: Vacusense™ Technology ensures consistent vacuum performance in varying altitudes or changing atmospheric conditions
- Comfortable: Fully customizable expression mode with 72 possible combinations of speed and suction settings
- Durable: Protective housing designed for easy cleaning between users; 3-year limited warranty
- Whisper Quiet: Discreet pumping anywhere
- Safe: Compatible with Ameda’s Universal HygieniKit™ (sold separately), the only FDA-cleared closed system pump kit proven to protect against contaminants like bacteria, viruses and mold growth
Stimulation: 50 - 150mmHg; 6 user-selectable settings
Expression: 30 - 250mmHg; 12 user-selectable settings
|Cycles per Minute (CPM)||
Stimulation: 80 - 120 CPM; 3 preprogrammed settings
Expression: 30 - 48 CPM; 6 user-selectable settings
Medical AC Adapter – Output: 15VDC, 2A, 30W
Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1A
2600mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery; 3 hours per charge
8-11/16" x 7-1/4" x 6-7/16" (L x W x H)
Mode auto switches from stimulation to expression at 2 mins
Auto Power off at 60 mins
- Pearl® Breast Pump
- AC Power Adapter
- Quick Start Card
- Milk collection kits sold separately