Ameda by Snugabell® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
The Ameda by Snugabell® Hands-Free Pumping Bra is newly designed to provide more coverage, create better support for ALL breast pump flanges, and offer superior fit and comfort. The bra will securely hold the breast pump flanges so moms can read, text, eat, email, care for baby, or just relax while pumping hands-free. The curved front design with familiar hook-and-eye closures and elastic back allows mom to adjust and maintain a snug fit as her body and supply change. Superior Quality – Made with a high-performance, breathable, antibacterial fabric that provides exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, quick-dry and wicking qualities.
Comes in four sizes with three rows
of hook-and-eye closures that allow you
to adjust and maintain a snug fit.
Made with a high-performance, breathable,
antibacterial fabric that's washable and quick-drying.
No Stitch Openings
Designed with, patented ‘no-stitch,’ no rub openings
that accommodate all makes and sizes of
breast pump flanges.
COMPATIBLE WITH: HygienitKit Milk Collection System, Mya Milk Collection System, Platinum Multi-User Hospital Breast Pump, Ameda Elite Multi-User Breast Pump, Ameda Mya Joy Breastpump, Ameda Mya Breastpump, Ameda Finesse Breast Pumps, Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pumps
- Breathable Fabric
- No-Stitch Opening
- 3-Position Hook-and-Eye Closure
- Better Coverage (New Curved Design)
- New curved design provides more coverage in the breast area.
- Soft, stretchy, and breathable fabric will not fade, and maintains its fit throughout product use. Fabric is gentle enough to allow baby to nurse without any irritation while mom pumps.
- More secure fit with elastic back and 3-position hook-and-eye closure keeps the bra securely in place.
- Patented ‘no-stitch’, no rub openings that accommodate ALL breast pump flanges on the market.
- 4 sizes (1 – 4) to accommodate moms with bust measurements from 32-48”.
- Durable, machine washable and antibacterial fabric, 88% high- count polyester, 12% spandex microfiber jersey knit.
- Pumping bra is compatible with ALL Ameda pumping kits and flanges and most competitive pumps.
- Breast pump and kit not included
- (1) Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Instructions For Use
How to Fit your Ameda by Snugabell Hands Free Pumping Bra:
SUGGESTION: Measure in last month of pregnancy or after 2-weeks post-partum.
Step 1: Wear a close-fitting top/t-shirt or an unpadded medium-support bra.
Step 2: Measure around the fullest part of your bustline with the tape measure running under your arms – the tape should be snug, but not constricting. Make sure the tape is not sagging at the back and it is parallel to the floor.
Step 3: Refer to the chart below to determine your size.
NOTE: Measurement for bra size is determined by bust measurement and not by cup size.
Size 1: 32-36 inches
Size 2: 36-40 inches
Size 3: 40-44 inches
Size 4: 44-48 inches
On the edge of 2 sizes?
If you are C cup or more, size down.
A larger cup size means there is a bigger difference between your underbust (band size) and bust measurement. Sizing down ensures the bra sits snugly under your bust for better support.
If you are less than a C cup, size up.
Being less than a C cup means there is a smaller difference between underbust and bust size. The larger size better accommodates your bust.