Ameda® ComfortGel® HydroGel Pads
ComfortGel Extended-Use Hydrogel pads may provide soothing, cooling relief and protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. They help create a moist wound environment that is recommended for optimal wound care. Pads fit discreetly and securely inside most nursing bras for extra cushioning and protection from rubbing against clothing while healing. These long-lasting pads can be rinsed and reused. Designed for women experiencing nipple discomfort due to breastfeeding. Helps protect sensitive breast tissue. Soothes and helps heal cracked nipples. Safe and non-toxic for both mother and baby. Ready to use in convenient sterile packaging. Helps to absorb excess milk leakage. May be worn for up to six days before a new pad is needed. Discreet under clothing, fits well inside most nursing bras.
- Reusable up to six days, Ameda ComfortGel Hydrogel Pads provide cool, soothing relief of nipple soreness & discomfort due to breastfeeding and breast pumping. The cooling pads create a moist healing environment, which is recommended by hospitals for optimal postpartum care.
- The Ameda ComfortGel Hydrogel Pads are discreet when worn inside the bra and they provide protection from clothing rubbing against sore and sensitive nipples. Help heal soreness & cracking and prevent painful friction on nipples.
- The Ameda Difference means we stand by our breastfeeding products. Ameda's line of breastfeeding aids and pumps stand out even when compared to leading competitors.
- Each high-quality breast pump is made with what we call The Ameda Difference. Based on this legacy of quality, Ameda is well-known among top healthcare institutions and continues to be the top choice for millions of mothers.
- To help us empower moms to achieve their breastfeeding goals, we provide a wide offering of breast pumps, breast milk storage, and pumping accessories to make this experience more comfortable, safe & convenient.
- Provides cool, soothing relief of nipple discomfort upon application.
- Wearable inside clothing for discreet protection from rubbing during healing.
- Creates a moist healing environment recommended by hospitals for optimal care.