The Mya Joy has been designed with versatile features, safety and comfort, offering the best value for moms who are looking for a convenient pumping experience. Compact, lightweight and quiet, the Mya Joy also features the world’s only FDA-cleared pump kit that helps protect breast milk from contaminants. This pump delivers on the ultimate promise of comfort by offering a wide range of settings, mom-friendly features, and flange sizes. Whether pumping on-the-go, at home or at work, Mya Joy offers pumping without compromise.
Instructions For UseDownload
Ameda Mya Joy Double Electric Breast Pump
- Pump Dimensions: 4.3 (L) x 3.6 (W) x 2.16 (H) inches
- .5 lbs. weight
|Mya Joy SKU||
Ameda Mya Joy Double Electric Breast Pump, Ameda Mya Joy Double Electric Breast Pump with Large Tote, Ameda Mya Joy Double Electric Breast Pump with Large Tote & Accessories, Ameda Mya Joy Double Electric Breast Pump with Large Tote & Deluxe
- Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump
- AC Power Adapter
- Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System
- CustomFit™ Flanges (25mm, 28.5mm)
- 2 Extra Valves (for HygieniKit)
- 2 Extra Diaphragms (for HygieniKit)
- Quick Start Guide
• Hospital strength performance • Up to 250 mmHg suction strength • Large, backlit digital LCD display • Timer display easily tracks pumping time • Smart auto power off after 45 minutes • 2-phase adjustable suction modes: • Stimulation (6 Levels) & Expression Mode (12 Levels) • 2-minute auto switch to Expression Mode • Adaptable for single or double pumping • Operates on 4 AA batteries or AC adapter • Features Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System • Compatible with Ameda’s CustomFit™ Flange System • 2-year limited warranty with Ameda ParentCare Support
I use this pump because it’s so safe! The greatest thing is that anti-backflow component is FDA approved, so that means your milk stays pure after you’ve pumped it.
Honestly, this pumping experience feels the closet to nursing of any of the pumps I have tried and I love that! The suction is strong but gentle. It pumps way more than the pump I used with my first child. I’m surprised with how strong this little pump is. Highly recommended!
I like that the pump turns on at the lowest setting because I often play with the pump settings while pumping and it can be very uncomfortable turning the pump on and having it still on a higher setting. I also like that the expression mode is automatic for two minutes because with my (current) pump, I sometimes forget to switch it back to expression mode. With the Mya Joy, I just have to adjust the suction to my preferred level when it switches over from let down mode.
I have to say the Ameda Joy is great! The size and noise level is a stark difference, and so much better. I have saved so much space! I can pump at night without waking the babies–especially nice for after they have nursed and fallen back asleep and I want to empty my breasts more fully to help increase supply.
- Frequently Asked Questions https://www.ameda.com/faqs/
- Milk 101 Blog https://www.ameda.com/milk-101/
- Breast Pumping Education https://www.ameda.com/education-category/education-for-you/breast-pumping-education/
- Breastfeeding Education https://www.ameda.com/education-category/education-for-you/breastfeeding-education/
- Instructions For Use www.ameda.com/IFU