Ameda Elite™ Multi-user Breast Pump
With the Ameda Elite breast pump, pumping is less complicated. A new mother can focus less on pumping and more on what matters most, her baby. The Elite Pump is built for clinical use but is also available for moms to rent and use in their own homes.
Please contact you Ameda representative for more information.
Or to find the nearest rental location, please click here.
- Dual adjustability with separate dials, mothers can customize their pump settings to their own body’s response
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-60 cpm lightweight & portable
- Only 6.4 lbs, easy to transport
- Attaches to Ameda Trolley
- Offers safe, secure transport in clinical settings
- Built-in Dual Bottle Holders
- BPA free, DEHP free
- Best-in-class 2-year warranty
- Available carrying bag for easy transport
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.
The Ameda Difference
We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with moms’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.