Finesse™ Double Electric Breast Pump
Our brand new Finesse pump mimics our Ameda Platinum® multi-user hospital pump waveform in a discreet, personal pump and is designed for daily use. Lightweight and portable for your on-the-go life.
And did you know that you may qualify for a Free Ameda Finesse Breast Pump using your insurance benefits?
- Comfortflow™ technology for a smooth and more consistent sensation, meaning more milk
- Quiet Technology
- HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: Proven FDA-cleared barrier designed to protect pump, tubing and bottle against mold and viruses
- Separate speed and suction dials with 32 fully customizable options for multiphase pumping
- Adaptable for single or double pumping
- Easy-to-clean surface, contemporary look
- Power with AC adapter (included) or AA batteries (not included) for worry-free access to pumping
- 2-year warranty
- Our 101M01 comes with:
- Finesse Breast Pump
- HygieniKit® Milk Collection System
- (2) 25.0mm CustomFit™ Flanges
- (2) 30.5mm CustomFit™ Flanges
- (2) extra valves
- Dottie Tote
- NoShowPremium™ Disposable Nursing Pads Sample Pack
- Store'N Pour™ Milk Storage Bags Sample Pack
- Instructions for Use
- 6.7 in L x 4.25 in W x 3 in H 1.1 lbs
- AC Power Adapter
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.
The Ameda Difference
We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with moms’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.