Manual Breast Pump
Our Manual Breast Pump is a single-user pump intended to help mothers safely and effectively express and store her milk when she is unable to nurse directly. Ameda manual breast pumps are an excellent choice for mothers who pump their breast milk occasionally. The ergonomic manual pump handle is based on the original design that earned the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.
- Ergonomic design of the one-hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm
- Ergonomic swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue
- Pump directly into any standard milk storage bottle, container or freezer bag
- Compatible with Ameda CustomFit Flange System™
- For single pumping, occasional use
- BPA-free and DEHP-free
- One-Hand Manual Breast Pump Adapter
- (1) Single HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: (1) 25.0mm breast flange, (1) diaphragm, (1) 4oz/120ml bottle with universal thread, and lock-tight lid, (2) valves, (1) silicone tubing, (1) adapter cap
- Instructions for use
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.
The Ameda Difference
We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with moms’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.