PumpEase® Hands-Free Pumping Bra
Ameda PumpEase® holds breast pump flanges securely in place so moms can read, text, eat, email, care for baby, or just relax while pumping hands-free. No need to fuss with awkward straps or adjustments; PumpEase is easy to use and looks great for moms who aren’t willing to forgo fashion for function.
- Patented ‘no-stitch’ openings fit a full range of flange sizes, including Ameda flanges
- Three position hook and eye closure adjusts for changes in breast fullness
- Supports hand-compression and massage of breasts
- Soft, stretchy fabric maintains fit through product use
- Wear over nursing bra for convenience
- 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL) – fits moms sized from 32AA to 48H and beyond
- The ideal time to be fit for your pumping bra is 36-40 weeks or at least 2 weeks postpartum
- Machine washable and durable
- Fabric content: 88% polyester. 12% spandex, exclusive of trim
- Breast pump and kit not included
The Ameda Difference
We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with moms’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.
Closed system, proven barrier helps protect milk while keeping tubing dry and clean. No need to clean the tubing while milk stays safe.
Complete control of suction and speed to select your best levels for milk flow and comfort. More closely mimics your baby’s nursing rhythms.
Smooth, rhythmic waveform mimics hospital pump waveform in a personal breast pump and creates a gentle sensation so pumping feels comfortable.
Different breast flange sizes that fit all Ameda breast pumps and kits to help make breast pumping more comfortable and efficient.