Purely Yours Ultra™ Breast Pump
Whether mom is returning to work or wants a fast and easy pumping experience, the Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump designed for daily use, is the ideal pump. The Purely Yours Ultra comes with our lightweight and stylish Dottie Tote to discreetly carry your pump and other accessories. The Dottie Tote is made from premium easy-to-clean fabric, has an outside zipper pocket to hold a cellphone and an interior pocket to keep small pump parts handy. This comes with additional bottles and a Cool’N Carry™ tote to store and keep milk cool when away from home.
• Proven Airlock Protection™ barrier helps protect milk while keeping pump tubing dry and clean. No need to clean
• CustomControl™ empowers moms to more closely mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm. Moms have complete control
of their cycle, both suction and speed, to select the best levels for their milk flow and comfort.
• 2 built-in bottle holders.
• 1-year warranty.
• BPA-free and DEHP-free
- Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump
- Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System with (2) 25.0 mm CustomFit™ Flanges
- (2) 30.5 mm CustomFit™ Flanges and 28.5 mm inserts
- (2) extra valves, Dottie Tote, AC Power Adapter, Cool‘N Carry Tote
- (3) cooling elements
- (4) extra 4 oz. bottles with lock-tight sealing lids
- Milk Storage Guidelines card
- Disposable Nursing Pads 2 pack Sample
- Milk Storage Bags 2 pack Sample
- Instructions for Use
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System
Ameda HygieniKit™ Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ is a FDA cleared class 2 medical device. It helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- The Ameda HygieniKit has a patented silicone diaphragm that creates a barrier protecting the pump and pump tubing from penetration of bacteria (1,2) ''and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV)(2, 3) from contaminated liquids inside the pump body.
- The diaphragm in this product creates a barrier protecting liquids collected in the collecting bottle system from penetra tion of bacteria (1,2) and viruses (2,3) (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the pump and tubing in the event of contamination of these components by a prior user.
- Note that the Ameda HygieniKit neither removes bacteria and viruses (Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV) from the breast milk being fed into the collection bottle nor does the Ameda HygieniKit make it safe for infected mothers to feed their infants with milk collected using this device.
1,3 Testing performed in situ using actual HygieniKits and SMB Piston Breast Pump with suspension of Phi-X174 bacteriophage and Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus pneumoniae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Procedure was adopted from ASTMN 1671-97b “Standard Test method Resistance of materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood -borne Pathogens using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage as a test system”
2 The use of this product neither guarantees or warranties against the transmission of Hepatitis B and C and Human Immunodeficiency Virus HIV.
The Ameda Difference
We believe breast milk is precious and deserves protection. We strive to ensure that in everything we do, especially in designing products that fit seamlessly with moms’ lives.
That is why each and every one of our highest quality breast pumps are made with what we call the Ameda Difference.
Our pumps have been used by top healthcare institutions and millions of mothers to provide the best nutrition for their babies.
Breast Pumping Guide: When and How Long to PumpView more
Register your Purely Yours UltraRegister
ACA & INSURANCE
Government-funded programs are making breastfeeding easier for mothers and babies.Learn More
Learn how to use your Purely Yours Ultra breast pump.Download
Videos and More for the Purely Yours Ultra breast pump.Learn More
Basics of Breast PumpingDownload