Universal HygieniKit™ Silicone Replacement Valves, 2 Count
The HygieniKit valves are Ameda breast pump parts designed to preserve pump suction while allowing milk to flow into a milk storage bag, bottle, or other collection containers. Ameda valves are compatible with several of Ameda's hospital-strength personal pumps and multi-user breast pumps, which use the Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System. To ensure the best performance of your breast pump, we recommend replacing valves every 8-12 weeks, depending on cleaning and use. Replacement parts can be easily swapped into your current setup at any time and help keep you pumping as efficiently as possible.
COMPATIBLE WITH: Platinum Multi-User Hospital Breast Pump, Ameda Elite Multi-User Breast Pump, Ameda Finesse Breast Pumps, Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pumps, HygieniKit Milk Collection System, HygieniKit Spare Parts Kit, Manual Breast Pump, One Hand Manual Pump Adapter
- All replacement breast pump parts of the HygieniKit Milk Collection Kit are BPA- and DEHP-free so mom can be assured of a safe pump for her little one.
- Valves are designed to preserve pump suction while allowing milk to flow into a milk collection container. Replace every 8-12 weeks for best pumping.
- These valves are made with flexible silicone material that aids in the process of expressing breast milk during a pumping session.
- Depending on your breast pumping schedule, we recommend replacing your valves every 1-3 months to keep your hospital-strength breast pump clean and damage-free.
- Compatible with pumps that use the HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- BPA free, DEHP free
- Maintain pump performance by replacing parts as needed