Ameda Washable Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield
Our nipple shields feature a unique cut-out design which allows for increased skin-to-skin contact between mother and baby. Provide protection from nipple pain or trauma related to breastfeeding. Make the breast pumping process as natural as possible. With the skin-to-skin nipple shield, trick your body into working with you. These long-lasting pads can be rinsed and reused. Designed for women experiencing nipple discomfort due to breastfeeding. Helps protect sensitive breast tissue. Safe and non-toxic for both mother and baby. Ready to use in convenient sterile packaging.
- Encourages baby's latch onto the nipple with increased skin-to-skin contact.
- Protects sore or cracked nipples.
- Firmer nipple center allows for a better, improved grip.
- Ultra-soft comfort with softer surround for breast stimulation by your baby.
- Don't waste precious time cleaning, simply throw the nipple shield in the dishwasher and spend time with your baby.
- Ultra-thin, flexible silicone.
- Washable and Reusable.
- Remove from breast after feeding.
- If uncomfortable during use, stop use and contact your Healthcare Professional.
- Instructions for Use: Wash hands well with soap and water immediately before breastfeeding.
- (1) 24.0mm Skin-To-Skin Nipple Shield
- Instructions For Use
Follow Cleaning and Disinfection steps.
1. Pull back rim to about half the tip.
2. Place opening over nipple.
3. Unfold on breast.
4. If necessary, use fingers to hold shield in place during use.