Cordless so you can do more.
Embrace a true closed system with open arms.
Heavy-duty but lightweight.
Less noise. More privacy.
Hands-free so you can be hands-on.
These moms have found joy in their journey.
I like that the pump turns on at the lowest setting because I often play with the pump settings while pumping and it can be very uncomfortable turning the pump on and having it still on a higher setting. I also like that expression mode is automatic for two minutes because with my (current) pump, I sometimes forget to switch it back to expression mode. With the Mya Joy, I just have to adjust the suction to my preferred level when it switches over from let down mode
I have to say the Ameda Joy is great! The size and noise level is a stark difference, and so much better. I have so much saved space! I can pump at night without waking the babies—especially nice for after they have nursed and fallen back to sleep and I want to empty my breasts more fully to help increase supply.
Honestly, this pumping experience feels the closest to nursing of any of the pumps I have tried and I love that! The suction is strong but gentle. It pumps way more than the pump I used with my first child. I’m surprised with how strong this little pump is. Highly recommended!
I use this pump because it’s so safe! The greatest thing is that the anti-backflow component is FDA approved, so that means your milk stays pure after you’ve pumped it. “
- Hospital strength performance with two modes of pumping
- Battery-operated, lightweight, and clips right onto a waist band, purse pocket, or favorite yoga pants
- Wide range of suction and speed settings, functions, and flange sizes
- Operates at less than 45dB and allows for discreet pumping anywhere
- Ameda’s HygieniKit true closed system not only helps protect breast milk from backing up into the tubing but also prevents the system from potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and mold growth
- Hospital strength performance
- Up to 250 mmHg suction strength
- Large, backlit digital LCD display
- Timer display easily tracks pumping time
- Smart auto power off after 45 minutes
- 2-phase adjustable suction modes:
- Stimulation (6 Levels) & Expression Mode (12 Levels)
- 2-minute auto switch to Expression Mode
- Adaptable for single or double pumping
- Operates on 4 AA batteries or AC adapter
- Features Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- Compatible with Ameda’s CustomFit™ Flange System
- 2-year limited warranty with Ameda ParentCare Support
- Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump
- AC Power Adapter
- Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System
- CustomFit™ Flanges (25mm, 28.5mm)
- 2 Extra Valves (for HygieniKit)
- 2 Extra Diaphragms (for HygieniKit)
- Quick Start Guide
The Ameda Mya is a portable breast pump that has a rechargeable battery so that moms can pump from wherever they are. With the Mya, on-the-go moms can feel free to pump on their own time from anywhere so that they can keep up with their busy schedules. It’s easier than ever to fit pumping into your routine with this automatic breast pump!
The Mya Milk Collection System is a breast pump kitthat helps prevent breast milk from backing up in the tubing or the pump. This specialized technology includes a protective filter that acts as a barrier against potential bacteria and contaminants. With this true closed system, moms can be rest assured knowing that their breast milk is safe for their little ones.
These different breast pumps are powerful yet portable. With multiple levels of expression and massage modes, moms have the power to make their pumping session their own. The Ameda Mya family of pumps are lightweight to make it easier for mom to fit her lifestyle.
Ameda’s quiet breast pumps allow moms to pump discreetly from any room in the house or any place out in public. These breast pump machines are truly designed with the mom’s privacy and intimacy in mind so that every pumping session is peaceful.