Ameda Mya Joy Hospital Strength Portable Electric Breast Pump
When moms need a reliable pump with versatile features, safety, and comfort, they choose the Mya Joy. This hospital-strength breast pump offers the best value for moms who are looking for a convenient pumping experience with adjustable settings for single or double pumping. Powerful , lightweight and quiet, the Mya Joy also features the world’s only FDA-cleared pump kit that helps protect breast milk from contaminants, known as the HygieniKit. This pump delivers on the ultimate promise of comfort for pain free pumping by offering a wide range of settings, mom-friendly features, and flange sizes. Whether pumping on-the-go, at home or at work, Mya Joy offers pumping without compromise with its travel-ready size that's compact, light and portable.
- Hospital strength performance with two modes of pumping
- Battery-operated, lightweight, and clips right onto a waist band, purse pocket, or favorite yoga pants
- Wide range of suction and speed settings, functions, and flange sizes
- Operates at less than 45dB and allows for discreet pumping anywhere
- Ameda’s HygieniKit true closed system not only helps protect breast milk from backing up into the tubing but also prevents the system from potential contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and mold growth
- Hospital strength performance
- Up to 250 mmHg suction strength
- Large, backlit digital LCD display
- Timer display easily tracks pumping time
- Smart auto power off after 45 minutes
- 2-phase adjustable suction modes:
- Stimulation (6 Levels) & Expression Mode (12 Levels)
- 2-minute auto switch to Expression Mode
- Adaptable for single or double pumping
- Operates on 4 AA batteries or AC adapter
- Features Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System
- Compatible with Ameda's CustomFitTM Flange System
- 2-year limited warranty with Ameda ParentCare Support
I received an Ameda HygieniKit in the hospital - can I use it with my Mya Joy Pump?
The HygieniKit you received in the hospital is mostly compatible with your Mya Joy pumping kit. All CustomFit flanges, containers/lids and tubing from your Ameda hospital kit can be used with the Joy. The diaphragm and valve pieces in the Joy are slightly different from those used in your HygieniKit so we recommend that only use the diaphragm and valves that come with your Mya Joy pump (just toss out the old ones.) Two new sets of valves and diaphragms come with each Mya Joy pump.
Does Mya Joy have a battery option?
Yes. The Mya Joy has an internal battery compartment that requires 4 AA batteries.
Mya Joy Is so small - will It be powerful enough to use when Igo back to work?
Yes. The Mya Joy pump features hospital strength performance and is designed for daily use by moms. It also features two modes of pumping (stimulation and expression) and a large range of settings for mom's comfort. Plus - Joy is so small and quiet. mom can take it with her where -ever she needs to go!
Where can I buy spare parts for my Mya Joy pump?
Mya Joy parts are conveniently available on the Ameda.com website https://www.ameda.com/products/ and through many online retail and DME partners nationwide including Amazon.
- Ameda Mya Joy Breast Pump
- AC Power Adapter
- Dual HygieniKit® Milk Collection System
- CustomFit™ Flanges (25mm, 28.5mm)
- (2) Extra Valves (for HygieniKit)
- (2) Extra Diaphragms (for HygieniKit)
- Instructions for Use